Sunday 23 October 2011

Mummy's trip to Mumbai

So, its been over 10 years since i last spent my mum's birthday with her. Since i left London when i was young, i've usually visited London on holidays such as Christmas or Easter. Sometimes, i can head over for a week or so in the summertime.  So this particular birthday of her's was special. Not only was she spending it in Mumbai, but she would be spending it with me! :) I wanted to make sure her birthday was a big hit so i organized a cake to be light when we arrived at my apartment at 2am in the morning, with a cake set right next to it.  She was totally shocked!!!The look on her face was priceless!


I then took her to Hard Rock Cafe Mumbai for a lunch......since i know the owner there, i knew he would make her day memorable :)


Then, what is a birthday weekend without some mumbai sightseeing...??




No comments:

Post a Comment